Lost track of cataloging all what worked for me with respect to quinoa, so here I am back to writing them again. This is the search for the category: quinoa
So once I made this poha style. A good friend mentioned she does it this way, so I figured why not.
- Cook quinoa, with just the right amount of water and let it fluff. Separately, on the stove.
- In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, green chillies, ginger and fry some onions.
- Add chopped boiled potatoes, or some sliced carrots to up the vegetable ante.
- After some softening, add the quinoa, salt and mix well.
- Roast some peanuts and chop them up in the blender or otherwise, just don’t make it too thin a powder. You must still see them as nuts and broken.
- Add peanut powder to quinoa and mix well.
- Have coriander leaves and lemon, squeeze a dash and it’s a heck of a healthy and tasty option.
Tastes pretty awesome. Green chillies gives the heat, so add according to taste.