Silvara tagged me to write about a few of my favorite things. It’s a sunday evening and though there are tons of things that need to be done, this seemed suddenly quite important! 😉
so here it is – for those who’ve read my other tags this one could be quite a drag. You have been warned.
1. Black Forest cake – anyday, anytime, and you ask ‘diet’? I say ‘what diet’?
The best I’ve had is when a friend made it for me while in Brussels to “cheer” me up on a particularly rough day. Being 24 with a 6 month old in hand and discovering you will be bloating up once again was a strange feeling. The cake is now associated with comforting times. Soul food maybe.
2. Action movies. Hollywood. Any day than romantic ones, and am a full blown romantic sap at heart. Not violence but good intelligent action. Not mindless ones, but subtle, clever and of course the camera. The camera has to be good.
3. Saris – enough said on that 🙂
4. To be stranded on a desert island with all the books I want, and all the music I want. Thats my favorite dream.
5. To be surprised with the very common ‘i love u’ 🙂
My munchkin says that outa the blue these days and it always, always breaks any kind of mood am in.
6. Dance – anytime.
7. Color green, maybe it’s black these days.
8. favorite foods – I can club them all under 1 right?
Gongura pachadi – it’s an everyday pickle sort made with sorrel leaves. Yum!
Bobbatlu – Obbattu, puran poli, call it whatever, it is heavenly with just a dash of ghee on it.
Mango – Love the fruit. In any shape, kind or cuisine.
9. Long drives. Just me alone. The longest of course, has been not more than 2 hours, but I make do everyday with my 40 mile drive up and down work.
10. Waking up earlier than the rest so I have my hour peaceful with a nice hot cup of coffee and yea, silence.
Alright, am not tagging anyone but feel free to share 🙂