Alright, so I have a couple of announcements to make.
1. Last year I recognized October as “Breast Cancer Awareness Month”, I still do. This year, I also discovered it’s blog-writing month! (Like bloggers really need a month?) Ive signed up for writing a post a day as part of the NaBloWriMo. I picked this up from Jugalbandi which btw is a fascinating site which all of you must visit! So yes, I will be posting everyday. God help you folks. Okay, if you don’t believe in super powers then I suggest blinkers or a spam filter to prevent my posts coming through. (please don’t! I kid!! ) Don’t ask me why I did. I don’t need an incentive to blog, as most of my regulars know by now. I need a lip balm. Honestly, my lips could use the lip balm that is a giveaway for blogging every day. I know, I can go buy me one, but a freebie is so much more luscious and precious! Especially something that is made by the author of the blog herself. I’d love to get one. I know there would be a fight between munchkin and me, and I know who’s going to win (yes, mee!!).
Write, write and write again, and you may just have the softest lips around. Don’t ask me what I plan on doing with them lips, soft or otherwise, coz I don’t quite know myself. Yet. I may just purse them, pout and sulk and do the lower lip thing to gain more pity my way from the husband, but that’s about the most dramatic and creative I can get. Just don’t ask me to go pierce it. I won’t.
Anyways, so who’s joining me in doing a post-a-day. It should be fun. It would be just like back home, when you and a girlfriend would decide to wear the same color outfits, or eat the same ice cream, or better yet line maro the same guy to see whom he’d maro back at.. Fun right? So, please? Who’s in?
Obviously, I will need to set expectations here.
I promise the 7 below: (Altoid, and the rest who may think similarly, pls don’t unsubscribe :P)
- Most posts will be short. Like a blurb kind. (It’s going to be hard, but I shall try!)
- I will not post forwards, jokes, and/or cartoons lifted off from some random site.
- It will not be used as a rant box either. I may rant, but not everyday.
- Will most definitely try and run the month as I normally do.
- It will not be drivel. Of course that’s a subjective opinion, and my opinion counts the most.
- If I get boring, let me know. Wait. I kid. Don’t. oh, never mind, let me know. I’ll try and improve.
- I may quit mid-way too. So there’s hope still.