- 1st glass of water
- Hazelnut coffee
- 2nd glass of water
- 3rd glass of water
- 1 Kellogg’s special K bar
- 4th glass of water
- 1 banana
- 5th glass of water
- Wheat tortilla wrap from TJ with cucumber/tomato/soya beans
- 6th glass of water
- 100 calorie pack of Lorna Doone cookies. *I had to, ran out of fruits here!*
- 7th glass of water
- 1/2 cup of rice + 1 cup of green bean curry from last night + mango pickle. (=heaven btw)
- 1 cup of milk
- Wheat tortilla and cauliflower curry.
- 1 activia yogurt
- 8th glass of water
Am a bit tired today. Not exactly happy with what I’ve consumed. Tomorrow will change things a bit.
Have no idea why, but embarked on this huge mission of cooking chinese fried rice, and assortments. Went to the gym at 7, biked for 15 minutes, level 4, went 1.76 miles. Did the round of weights all new ones included. Felt good.
Just saw a bunch of thanksgiving lunch pictures. *sigh. I am so glad I decided to do this.