pot.pour.ri – [poh-poo-ree, poh-poo-ree] – noun
1. a mixture of dried petals of roses or other flowers with spices, kept in a jar for their fragrance. 2. a musical medley.
3. a collection of miscellaneous literary extracts.
4. any mixture, esp. of unrelated objects, subjects, etc.
I wouldn’t go so far as classify my scribbles as “literary” but words they sure are. Thought I’d jot down a few this and that happenings and thoughts for later reads. The ones that really can’t be elaborated into complete posts for the lact of interest or for fear of judgement or otherwise.
1. Gmail is down. Again. It amuses me to no end that am this dependant on it. After being floored with gmail’s organizational skills I’d shifting out most of my communications to flow through it and now I wonder if such a move was indeed a wise decision. Murphy’s laws have an uncanny way of coming true in my life.
2. Had a good medical scare recently, and am now relieved that whatever it was that was playing chicken with me has been relegated to a figment of mine and my doctor’s imagination. ..and we thought medicine and doctors are logical science nuts. All I can say is “Ladies, reduce that caffeine, if the boss/work is stressing you, give them a kick than downing mugfuls of coffee” That is of course if you have enough drama in your life and are precariously dangling by the edge.
3. Claiming what is rightfully yours is like pulling teeth. I just don’t get why people’s memories fail when it comes to owing $. The charade is a never ending circus, each time a different clown juggling nonsense. Ok, am a little peeved.
4. I wish someone told me that a mom cannot afford to be lazy. I wouldn’t have applied for the position.
5. It doesn’t matter what kind of a genius you are or if you are hard-working or heck even lucky, if you don’t have time-management skills, you are doomed. Now try teaching that to couldnt-care-less tweens!
6. The public library awes me every time I go in. I am not sure growing up if I would have liked even half the resources kids these days have. No, not saying that I’d have bloomed a success, but the chance of a hugely confused adult would have been a high probability… There’s always a flip side to life huh?
7. Gmail is stilllll down. Seriously!